Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Holiday Miniture Travel Essentials

I have been off the blogging grid for a while, first I went on holiday to the lovely (but cold) Copenhagen in Denmark and then my laptop self-destucted.Then my replacmeny laptop exploded. But third time is a charm and I am back. If we can I would like to take a step back and talk today about some of the cute dinky travel sized products I managed to pick up for my holiday.

Let me first start by saying I took a five day break and all the produvts mentioned in this post lasted at least until the end of the holiday!




So these were the produts I took with me. Most shops will do travel size prodcuts now as will most brands. This is a great way to get what you know and love while on the move. I also think it is a great way to try new products without committing to a large bottle (and of course travel size is cheaper!).

I raided The Body Shop for my Grapefruit Body Butter and shower gel (which also doubles up as a great bubble bath) and then on Boots for my Nivea Body Spray and Elvive Colour Care shampoo and conditioner. The St Ives scrub was a great surpise to me and while not a travel essential I had never seen a tiny tube before so I had to snag one. The Lime and Ginger Shower Gel is a Superdrug own brand product The Venus Snap razor is too cute not to grab. I do think it was a little on the expensive side and actually is also a bit fiddly to get to grips with but it was lovely and compact. Lastly the tiny tins from Lush are super easy to slip into a pocket in your bag and in the colder wheather for mw they were both a life saver! 

What products do you need to take with you when you are away?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Some great travel essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity pot is SOOO versatile. I love how you can slip it in your bag and it's there for any occasion. Hope your laptop stays ok this time!

    www.sonotluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips