Sunday, 7 February 2016

The Body Shop Moringa Body Sorbet Review

A few months back I was introduced to The Body Shop's Sorbet range and instantly fell in love with this super easy to use moisturiser. Since then moisturising has been integrated into my skincare/body care routine which is something that I always failed to do consistently.

I am not going to go into major detail about what a Body Sorbet is as I did that when I blogged about the Satsuma version a few months ago.  But suffice to say they are a lightweight gel consistency and absorb into the skin super quickly.

As an aside my bottle arrived broken when I ordered this online (see the cap) however as this didn't impact the product at all I never contacted customer services about this.

I took a bit of a punt on buying this Body Sorbet as I have never smelt any of the products in the Moringa range. I must admit I am not too keen on it. It is a generic flowery type smell but to me it is extremely strong to the point it is almost overpowering and heady. To start with I really didn't get on with it but I did get used to the scent after a while and did use up the whole bottle eventually. I think I will stick to using the fruity ones from now on.  

As I said before I love how this product is so lightweight, it melts into the skin leaving no sticky residue behind at all.  The only downside to this product is the fact that the texture is quite thick and while this doesn't impact using it at all I find that you do tend to use this up quite quickly compared to other Body Shop products.

In all while I love this range I find that this isn't as strong a product as the Satsuma version and unless you ADORE flowery scents I wouldn't buy this product (nose)blind without smelling it in the shop first.

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips