Sunday, 21 February 2016

Nails INC NailKale Superfood Base Coat Review

I have really neglected my nails this past year since I started in a full-time job. My nail routine became a chore, my nails broke doing such manual work and polish tended to chip on me by 10am. I have decided to go back to basics and start a basic nail care routine again. I have started using Dollish Polish Cuticle Balm which I posted a review about last time and have also started to use Nails Inc NailKale Superfood Basecoat as a nail strengthener.

The NailKale basecoat is a green tinged base coat that when applied to the nail is clear and gives a shine and glossy finish. It contains Kale which is an antioxidant  for stronger and healthier nails. To be fair I bought this as I love a gimmick product and thought why not?  It contains vitamins  A, C, E, F and H.

Oddly this basecoat does have a kale-y, green vegetable smell to it when you first apply it. This is something I wasn't expecting but this goes as soon as the polish is dry on the nail. 



You can apply this basecoat under your regular polish or use two coats three times a week for a more intense treatment.  I have decided to cut and file my nails right back and keep them naked for a while and try out this option.



In all fairness I haven't noticed a massive difference since I have started using this product but nail treatments always take forever and a day to show any real improvements. Really all that healthy goodness must be doing something and it is a much better way than drinking kale smoothies that is for sure!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice review on this base coat! Never tried it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing of this treatment for a while now, yet I haven't given it a go yet. I'd be curious to see if it works properly.
    I've been using Nailtrition by Orly for 3 years now and I remember I've sensed proper results after two months from the start.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips