Monday, 8 February 2016

Good Things Come In Small pots

At the moment a few really cute teeny tiny tubs are having a big impact on my beauty regime. I thought I would quickly share them with you. 

Up first we have Lush's Imogen Rose Solid Perfume. I have been really lucky to to pick up a solid version on the Imogen Rose perfume because at the moment I can only see the Liquid version on the UK website.  I keep this in my handbag and use a little on my pulse points to freshen myself up through the day at work.  It smells wonderfully floral without being to mature and 'old-smelling'. I tend to rub a tiny amount between my palms and tousle my hair with this too to create an instant hair perfume which I notice every-time my hair moves.   

Next up we have Vaseline Sugar Coated Lip Therapy, this has such a beautiful grown up sweet smelling scent to it that I adore. To me it almost has a sweet Rosé smell to it. Like all the Vaseline Lip Balms this is a great moisturising product for the lips and a tin lasts forever and a day!

Finally Dollish Polish Cuticle Balm. I used to have a very advanced nail and hand care routine but with work I really don't have time for it now. I luckily managed to snag a few of these ultra cute sample sized cuticle balms and apply a generous amount into my cuticles each night. Surprisingly each diddly pot lasts for ages. The rich balm sinks in perfectly over night and has stopped any cracked cuticles during the winter coldness. There are also loads of different scents to choose from with lovely fandom inspired names to match.  

Have you got any small products that have a big impact on your beauty regime?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Its nice to hear that you've been enjoying these products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the impression the vaseline was an exfoliating product from the name. Good to know that isn't the case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an odd name! But it is certainly worth picking up if you see it!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips