Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Window Shopping! Lust List #2

So to cheer myself lately I have been window shopping, here are some bits on my lust list at the moment:




 1. Dollish Polish: You Know Nothing Jon Snow I am really loving palette cleansing neutrals at the moment and I have been kicking myself that I didn't order this polish a few weeks ago

2.Makeup Revolution's Velvet Lip Lacquer range, I know it is bad but I love all the shades in this collection. I love the MUA velvets but something about these shades really appeal to me. The only one I am not as keen on is the dark purple

3. Black Milk Cherry Blossom Skater dress (or ebay dupe) as I doubt I can afford the real thing. I have just been lusting after this really girly dress for a while even though it isn't my typical style.  

4. Barry M Stain Paint in Lips 2. I am interested to see  what this stain type lippie is all about!

5. Cadillacquer: Survivor (Photo by The Crumpet). I just know I will adore this polish!

 6.Glitzkrieg War Paint in Oil Slick, Nerpule, Neon Sign. There is just something about these that really intrigues me! I think these will look amazing in the summer sun!

7.LUSH Tea Tree Water A bit of a boring entry as I have already used this before but this is just so refreshing and lovely!

 8, Bomb Cosmetics Little Hotties I need some new melts for my burner and have been eyeing these up for a while! 
post signature

7 comments:

  1. So many things here I love!! Dresses, lipstick, wax melts, tea tree products... are you secretly me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh a few goodies in there I wouldn't mind myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Dollish Polish (and the Hand pin too).
    So many pretties! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list of stuff you've been wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really loving palette cleansing neutrals at the moment and I have been kicking myself that I didn't order this polish a few weeks ago stena line

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips